My advice to everyone: Elope. Don’t do any of the wedding crap. It’s not worth it. It will just anger you.
– You have to harass people to get them to talk to you. Even though you are going to spend thousands of $
– Your priest will make you feel like you’re having a shotgun wedding because you didn’t go a year in advance
– Forget the fact you don’t even live together.
– People will renege on their promises and leave you scrambling
– As soon as they hear “wedding” dollar signs pop out of their eyes and they will charge you 10x more.
– You will become exhausted dealing with this junk
Thanks to all the wedding ceremony crap taking over my life the last two weeks, I forgot to apply to a grant that I really really wanted.
FU wedding planning!!!!!!!!!!!
If we didn’t already put down money on this ridiculous thing, we’d cancel. We thought a ceremony with all our family and friends would be nice, but it’s just become a pain in the ass and a huge expense. We don’t need a ceremony to live happily ever after and too bad we can’t back out now.